Friday, November 8, 2013

Blind angle

Scotch&Soda Barfly

One day, I was walking along the Scotch & Soda store and I didn’t had the need to go inside. Yet, there was something in me saying; go and take a look. I made my mind and finally walked back into the store. I was making a tour through the store and taking a look at the clothes. When I came near to the exit, I saw a fragrance (see photo).

As I looked at it, I got intrigued by the fly on the shell and I wanted to try it. It became clear to me that it’s a scent which I find suited to myself. It has a sweet smell which gives me a lust for life and makes me happy. Eventually I was glad that I walked into the store. :)  






What I’m trying to clarify is that you can expect something extraordinary from a ‘blind’ angle you didn’t count of. The above is a very simple example but it can apply to all aspects in life. You probably know the moments in your life that your intuition says to do that one thing, but sometimes you don’t feel like it, don’t have the strength for it, or purely out of laziness, you won’t do it.

There will come many moments into your life like something very simple as I described, or perhaps a life changer which is waiting around the corner. Try to live with an institution that you’re open for anything.  Expect the unexpected.


No comments:

Post a Comment